Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Shopping on a Tuesday


I never realized just what a slut I was until today. I was shopping as I normally do on Tuesdays and I found this cute little outfit and had decided to try it on. Short mini skirt, skin tight top, and some 5 inch fuck me heels. I had just slipped it on and walked to the big viewing mirror when I noticed this guy watching me. He was looking so hard I swear I could feel the heat from his dick. I smiled and went back in to change when the door suddenly swung open and there he was standing there cock in hand and ordering me to fuck. I was stunned, but didn’t resist. He grabbed my leg and pushed it up over his shoulder and with one swift move he was deep inside my cunt. He fucked that cock up into me so hard I was cumming on his third stroke in.

He shot his load, zipped his pants and he was gone as quick as he came. I am a whore. And btw, I didn’t buy the outfit. I had a huge cum stain on it. hehe.

fucks and sucks,

Carly

No comments: