Wednesday, July 25, 2007


Naughty naughty Bruce wife went out of town to visit her sister for a whole week and he is being such a little slut for me. He loves it when I make him put on her panties, he secretly wanted to because he hinted around about it, lol. So he asks “which ones should I wear? She had thongs and silky ones and bloomers (haha).” You KNOW his cock was rock hard while he pulled those panties up, I told him to “wear something comfy and silky.” He had on a red satin pair and his cock grew like crazy. I told him to fantasize that my friend and I are prostitutes that he ordered while she was away, and we just walked in and caught him stroking with her panties while he was relaxing on the couch. We walked in and saw the size of his dick and started to tear our clothes off. I crawled between his legs and deep throated that fat cock of his, she shoved her big titties in his mouth, we had a Wicked fun threesome with skull fucking, cunt licking, and reverse cowgirl ass fucking. Thanks so much for the call Bruce, I hope your wife goes out of town again, really soon.

Visit my website or Call me for a good time. (866) 385-5371

No comments: