Saturday, May 12, 2007

Nasty playmate steve

I just got an email from my nasty playmate steve.

Hey baby. You were so good yesterday. Nothing makes me hornier than hearing my Carly come on the phone. I can't imagine what it would be like to watch you do it in person. I am so hot for you, now and always. I would love to fuck you with the front door open, that's a wonderful idea. I would love for people to watch us and see how freaky we are. I would fuck you anywhere. I've jacked off a few times to us fucking at a party with a room full of people. I would love for you to fuck me in the ass in front of everyone with you calling me your dirty bitch. I really want to watch you get fucked. It's gets me so horny to think of you getting fucked by five guys, with you all drunk and horny like a dirty slut. That's a really dirty bitch who gets so drunk she gets fucked by five guys. I love to think of you at home getting guys off on the phone. I love to read your blog and to read about all the guys that make you horny and I love what you wrote about me, how you told everyone the details of my kinkiness. I like strangers to know how filthy I am. Use my name, I don't care. Tell people where I'm from. People knowing that makes me feel so dirty. I want to watch you get fucked so bad. I want to come home from work and hear you cuming to someone on the phone or walking in on you getting fucked. I would love to see your neighbour eat your pussy while you sucked her boyfriend's cock. I jerked off to you last night, around 2am. I was going to call you but I was pretty tired. Thanks for the picture. it makes me want to eat my baby even more. And I can't stop looking at your pictures on your blog. I need you now. Do you want me today? I want you baby. Are you home and waiting for me? I love writing to you. My cock gets so hard when I do that. And I love to get your emails. Hope your home now. Your filthy boy who is crazy about you. Steve.

1 comment:

Carly's Boy said...

That's alll true. I am Carly's horny boy.