Friday, May 11, 2007

My Nasty Playmate

I had a great call today with my nasty playmate. I love that I can bring the nasty out in him. I love how you want to fuck me and lick me clean in the shower. Nasty as you are you want to fuck me while I take my calls and have them on speaker phone so they could listen to you enjoying me and you can listen to them cum for us. But you secretly desire another male to be with us. You want and need to suck his cock. You want him in the shower with us. You want him fucking you while you eat my pussy and that really turns me on that you want me to watch it all.

Oh, Nasty Playmate. How you make me wet. Lets play again sometime.

Your Slut,

Carly

1 comment:

Carly's Boy said...

Even your blogs get me hot baby. I love what you write and I love to think about guys enjoying your slutiness. She is a wonderful slut boys, the best I've ever had. Get off with her, you won't regret her, you'll only come back for more. Jerk your cocks to her and listen to her sexy voice as she moans so deep and strong. She's the best. I can't stop getting off with her. Use her. That makes me so hot.