Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Old Boss



The first day of a job I had years ago was very stressful. I didn't know what to expect because I had not met the boss yet. When I got to my desk he walked in to introduce himself and my heart started to race. Not just because he was the boss but when I saw him I was instantly wet. He had a body to die for or at least lick all over, muscular arms, strong chest, tight abs, and a bulge you can spot a mile away. I wanted to get on my knees and suck that cock right there. then let him bend me over and spank my tight ass. Every day after that was interesting and enticing. He wore suits that showed every inch of his muscles and I made sure I wore suits to show off my tight ass and perky tits. My shirts were just tight enough to see my erect nipples and low enough to pop them out if necessary.

When the day finally came that my boss couldn't take it anymore he took me into the copy room and fucked me like the nasty girl I was being. He shoved his hard cock into me as deep as he could and my wet cunt screamed for more. Feeling his cum all over my ass was pay enough for me, so I quit the next day. However, I did continue to show up for meet and greet sessions in the copy room!!

No comments: