Saturday, June 14, 2008

A Roll in the Hay



A caller of mine wanted me to share his story. Remember guys you are welcome to email me your nasty stories and I will post them for you so every one can read how nasty you are. Email me at Carly@angelcommunications.net also dont forget to vote for me

My girlfriend and I were at a get together at her folks' farm. It was getting really boring, and we decided to go for a walk. We got behind the barn and started kissing. I started to pull her t-shirt up, and she didn't object. Soon her shirt and bra were off and she was half-naked. She could be seen from the houses across the field, neighbors who all knew her, and by cars on the nearby highway, but she didn't care.

Soon she was completely nude, and we were lying in the grass. She unzipped my jeans and guided my cock into her steaming hot, wet pussy. She sat up and gave the neighbors a real good look at her bare boobs as she rode me until she was doubling over from orgasm. I wouldn't let her back down, though, and she had to sit up and suffer until I was ready to cum. She begged me to let her back down but I made her fondle her own breasts until I shot hot cum into her pussy. Then I rolled her onto the grass, where she laid naked holding her pussy until the orgasms stopped. What a way to spend a family gathering...

No comments: