Saturday, May 10, 2008

Double-Dipping


Though I've always loved anal stimulation, I'm a newbie to anal sex. I have been dying to talk to someone about it and none of my girlfriends would ever dream of taking a cock in their ass. My lover is a hot Polish Sicilian stud. The first time he and I did anal was back in June 2006 and we used a condom and Astroglide. He slid in so easy I almost asked if he was in! It felt great and I am now officially hooked on anal sex.

The second time we did it was maybe two weeks later, without a condom. Either his cock had grown or my anus shrunk, because entry was not easy. He used plenty of lube but he really had to strain to get past my sphincter. I think it's because I was on my back with my legs over his shoulders. Once he was in though...Wow! He just pile drove my ass. The feeling of his hot jizz shooting inside me was incredible I actually had a pretty intense orgasm and I am one of those women that doesn't cum all the time. Don't get me wrong; I always enjoy sex, I just don't always cum.

My darling fucked my pussy and came in me so hard I was surprised he didn't leave a dent in my cervix. Still hard, he butt-fucked me again doggy style, this time slow and easy. It was sublime, and I actually wept with joy. He washed his dick off, and I sucked him just long enough to get him hard again. Then he fucked my pussy and just before he was about to cum, he pulled out and shoved his cock in my ass, and just kept fucking my ass. I came again and he came seconds later.

I always loved the feeling of a pussy full of cum, but an ass and pussy full of cum is the best. It makes me feel womanly, sexy, and slutty all at the same time. He could only spare an hour, but what an hour it was! As I walked him to the door, I could feel my pussy lips and ass cheeks slip sliding against each other from all the cum and lube. I love that feeling!

No comments: