Monday, March 3, 2008

Tabitha and her naugthy sisters.

Tabbitha,

I got a very sexy letter from Michelle I thought I would post it for you to read. I had a great time with both of you the other night and hope we can do it again sometime soon.

Carly,

I just wanted to send you a quick note to let you know how much fun I had
playing with both you and Tabitha. As you can tell by my photo in my
little maid's outfit, I love to get dressed up. It was so much fun having
all three of us dress up as triplets. Boy that Tabitha is is such a
little slut. I had a blast having both of us make her suck so many big
cocks and then letting them fuck her too.

I think the best, however, is when both you and I put on those big
strap-on dicks and stuffed her holes which made her cum all over the
place. I WANT to do this again very very soon!

Until next time....

Kisses from one Ho to another.

Naughty Michelle

No comments: