Monday, August 13, 2007

Tease Game



Unwrapping this package is more exciting that Christmas or your birthday! Feast your eyes on my sheer soft camisole. Rub my nipples through the soft fabric and feel them pucker under your touch. Slip your palm inside the top and cup my huge natural tits and feel the heavy pendulous weight.

Now slide your hand down to those tiny panties. Rub my swollen pussy lips through the fabric and feel the moisture as I moan and slide my legs wider apart. Tease me by running a finger along the leg and caress my inner thigh.

How long will you continue to excite me with your erotic touch? I know you love gazing at my body encased in sexy silky lingerie. We play our teasing game every chance we get. We both know that there is nothing sexier than a pretty package like mine barely covered yet revealing only my impatient desire as the wetness between my lips grows and spreads.

Lace, cotton panties, corsets, fishnet stockings, demi cup brassieres, garters and thigh highs, peignoirs and baby dolls, you love them all on my young ripe body. And I love dressing for your eyes, your hands, your lips. I love how you undress me with your gaze for as long as we can endure the agonizing yet tantalizing tease.

Slow burning flames of our lust creating sparks all night.

No comments: